Sunday, June 23, 2013

workout week

what's up this week, workout-wise?

monday: practice for teaching RPM this week and run-through the new release (rpm 59, that we launch 7/16-7/18) without notes, for about 2 hours 

tuesday: 60-minute bodypump class, run through wednesday class chory notes

wednesday: teaching twice solo - 6A and 7P, and then taking 30-minutes' worth of CXWORX at 805P

thursday: free FLY45 class at 630P, thanks to REELFX

friday: practice RPM for sunday/run on treadmill possibly (need to get back to the place where I want to train for a 5k)

saturday: take 50 minute RPM class (I'm going to be switching off/team teaching/subbing this class starting Next week! love the riders and the other instructor, so this is a fun opportunity. I've already subbed/team taught since January, but it's becoming official next week)

sunday: teaching my 1030A 50-minute RPM class. hoping for a repeat of my biggest class to date that I had today (18 riders! only two open bikes!)


lather, rinse, repeat. 

if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. 

xoxo,
STEL




No comments:

Post a Comment